Careers [ Life at Blue ]
We know you have high expectations for yourself - after all, you've chosen a career in public accounting. We also understand that you have high expectations of the company you select. At Blue & Co., LLC, keeping you fulfilled and challenged is a top priority.
- Guidance. When you join our team, you will be paired with a coach. Together, you will set goals to leverage your strengths as well as cultivate new skills. We recognize that no one coach can be an expert in every arena. With that in mind, we also provide interaction and mentoring from technical, managerial, talent, and client experts. This well-rounded exposure provides you a chance to learn from our best and brightest!
- Opportunity. We have a solid plan for our strategic growth and with growth comes opportunity. You'll have the opportunity to define success and drive your progress, as we help you develop the skills needed to realize your career goals.
- Flexibility. We understand that a career in public accounting can be demanding. That's why we provide flexible and variable work schedules to ensure you achieve the kind of life you want. Our objective is simple - we want to help you succeed and we understand that success looks different at different times in life.
- Support. In addition to the diverse experience you can gain from a career in public accounting, we offer Blue University a robust, personalized training plan. Through Blue University, we provide continuing educational programs which combine in-house courses with training opportunities through state CPA societies and the AICPA. Ready to progress in your career? We also provide a wide array of leadership programs designed to help you every step of the way.
You deserve the opportunity to get the most out of your career and your personal life – its the philosophy that drives our benefits and training programs at Blue and Co., LLC.
- - Competitive compensation reviewed annually
- - Paid holidays and vacation time
- - Personnel Savings Plan offering competitive interest earnings and ready access to funds
- - Discounted mobile device service plans, plus additional savings on hardware and software
- - Through our unique Blue University, you will receive both internal and external training to develop your technical, communications, leadership and management skills (Blue pays the fees and provides the time to attend courses!)
- - Reimbursement of Becker CPA Review course and exam sitting fees, plus cash bonus upon passing the exam
- - Interest-free loan for the purchase of a personal home computer
- - Tuition reimbursement for job-related courses and advanced degrees
- - Paid annual dues to major professional societies and selected organizations
- - Blue & Co.'s "Building Leaders Program" (read the March 2012 article detailing the program from INSIDE Public Accounting)
Health and Well-being
- - Comprehensive health, dental and vision insurance plan
- - Company paid life and long-term disability insurance
- - Accrued sick days
- - Flexible spending accounts and health savings accounts
- - Company provided Wellness Program
- - Supplemental insurance programs
Ready to enjoy this and more? Search jobs now and apply online.